Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Doctor My Eyes

I went to the ear-nose-throat doctor today to get nasal care tips. I told him about my theory that common facial diseases cause mental illness. He seemed to think this might be a lucrative new market for him.

Guess again, buddy.
Me and the crazy ladies are going to take care of those of us who managed to stay out of your institutions. You, however, really should go in them and rescue those poor souls with massive neglected infections.

By the way- if you want to help us- you're going to have to get a lot better at diagnosing nasal ulcers. Pretty sure we all have them. Hint: you don't need a CT scan...

What is really up with that anyway? Do you get a bonus for ordering tests? Or is it just more fun than looking in noses? I am really curious about that.