Thursday, July 21, 2011

Field Trip! Save the Date!



Rise up Zombie Hordes!
Zombie Intervention Tactical Operations Start Soon!
Fri October 14 - Sat October 15, 2011
Las Vegas Nevada Stratosphere Hotel

Christina and I have decided to meet up in Vegas during the Narcolepsy Network Conference. Do some passive-aggressive public service work. Show those people there is another way.
We are hoping some of you will join us and make it a real fun experience.
We will be there both nights, but will plan a shindig for Saturday so day-trippers can attend. It won’t be very structured, just a celebration of Zombie Reanimation. I do have some wicked ideas for games and contests and costumes, though.
I will try to find a gluten-free caterer. I’m not going to coordinate travel or rooms though. If you wanna come, you’ll have to arrange that yourself. Just please let us know if you are attending- we would like an idea of how many to plan for…
_________________________________
Compulsory Annoying Fine Print: If you are my creepy ex-boyfriend stalker- this offer is null and void. Don’t even think about it. I recommend large doses of antibiotics instead.