Monday, December 2, 2013

Brain Eating Zombie of the Day

Heaven help us.

Rick Warren shares the good news about weight-loss plan
The title of the Daniel Plan comes from the first chapter of Daniel, in which Daniel challenges the king's official guard to test some young men to eat the king's diet of rich food while Daniel and his three friends eat healthy fare including vegetables, Warren says. "We just took the title from that concept. It doesn't try to follow what Daniel ate, because the Bible doesn't tell us exactly what he ate."
...
He was doing well on the program before his son died. Matthew suffered from mental illness his entire life, Warren says.
"When Kay was pregnant with Matthew, she got some kind of unusual rash or disease that left her bedridden for months. During that pregnancy, I had three fears: Is my wife going to live? Is the baby to going live? And is the baby going to be healthy? Kay lived. Matthew lived, but Matthew was not healthy. He had a tender heart and a tortured mind. Your character is not your chemistry. He had borderline personality disorder. He struggled with suicidal thoughts all of his life."
Warren says he gained "about 35 pounds back in six months of grieving my son's suicide."
...
"I didn't sleep well for months, and when you don't sleep well, your hunger level goes up. I fell off the wagon. All those pounds I had lost kept finding me.

I'm sorry, but what this man is describing is a Bacteria Driven Life.
Please sir, I believe you mean well, but stick to preaching.   The Bible was written long before nutrition and metabolism and infection were even words, much less science.  You got this all wrong.