Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's Been a Good Year

I am feeling much better than I did this time last year.
My teeth and ears aren't tweaking my head anymore, that's nice.   I think I can start exercising again.  Maybe I will get some of my working memory back, that would be helpful.

I got the paper written.   Wasn't sure that would happen.   I really thought the pathology would kill me before I could get the explanation out of my head.  (I was afraid to get my bad tooth pulled before I wrote, because I might have forgotten all of it...)

Lydia and Jamie graduated from college.    I can't tell you how impressed I am by their desire and ability and success at mitigating their symptoms.    They are the future.

Madcap Miss took her show on the road and converted a few unsuspecting zombies.

And Harriet Washington wrote this book.   I really needed that.
I now have the confidence to write to a few researchers and maybe find someone who really wants to help us, not just make money off our misery.
 
And there's some other exciting stuff in the pipeline...
So next year will be even better.

Maybe I will even try to find a doctor I can talk to.   Maybe.   No promises.

I think I would rather get all you folks together and talk to you.   I would really like to be able to speak my mind freely with a whole group of people who "get it".     Let's plan a Zombie jamboree.   Somewhere and sometime that's warm please.

As always, I couldn't survive without y'all.
Best wishes to all of you for a Healthier and Happier New Year.

Special message to the person in Russia who is reading my entire blog.    Dude, I am flattered, but that's way too much crazy for anyone to handle.   Take a shower.  Eat some protein.  Go outside.  ;-)