Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Not a Mystery

The Day Everything Became Clear
Parker was a happy, typical, youngster who loved to be outside playing with his friends from morning til night. We were gearing up for another adventurous summer when Parker came down with strep throat. He took the normal antibiotics, and though the strep throat cleared up, he changed.
He began sleeping all day. It was hard for him to stay awake long enough to eat a meal. School was out for the summer, and his friends were out having a ball, but Parker just couldn’t wake up to go play. He stayed in, sleeping.

Yes, I had the same experience in 1969.
And things are just now getting clearer for me.

The day after I published my current hypothesis, I got an email from a woman with a ten year old daughter with Narcolepsy.    The poor girl had just finished her 9th round of amoxicillin in four years...

Yes, things are getting much clearer.