Friday, September 28, 2018

My Two Cents

I'm glad my google locked me out yesterday....that was a truly horrifying display of pathological sequela.   Quite a few neurological short circuits going on.

Anyhow,  I was going to post this stuff last week, but thought it seemed minor.
Then we saw his active bitch face...



Here's the relaxed version





I looked at his teeth a lot.   They're obviously crowded and not well kept, but there are no obvious gnarly ones.  His face also seems pretty symmetrical for an angry guy, they usually show some obvious swelling or sagging somewhere.   All I could see was that knot above his nose between the eyebrows.

That's the spot that makes you the most righteous though.   Pinches your eyes and makes that permanent crease.  Focuses your attention on your immediate annoyance.

And then I found this pic and knew he grinds his teeth.   And boy howdy does he grind.
The top and bottom have ground together into a really amazing curve.
This shows he clenches them together in the front and the lower jaw juts forward and back repeatedly.  Back and forth until they fit together like a puzzle.
It's like geology, shows the erosion over time.
He clearly has the most force on his face right in the middle, creating that huge central bump and relative symmetry otherwise.
I'm impressed, I ground in three directions, so my teeth are all totally flat, and my face is all droopy on one side.





For the record, bruxism is a cause of insomnia.
And he probably has apnea too.  Most alcoholics do.  Especially beer drinkers.


I also saw this pic and it made me think he has a bad left lower tooth.   That jowl just doesn't move properly.


And yesterday he focused on exactly that area of his mouth.
Probed it often with his tongue.



Now maybe this all seems trivial, but he certainly behaved as if he were a toddler with a toothache.