Sunday, March 31, 2019

Constant Ticcing

I am having a real hard time thinking about this.
I have been telling my doctors and dentists my brain problems come from my effin teeth for a decade.
They have rolled their eyes at me.
And taken my money anyway.

The only reason I am alive is because I didn't listen to them.

I can't look at much research because I am tired of screaming right now.
I am very exhausted from living in this mirror.

Anyway, here's the one search I could manage.

Orthodontic brackets increase levels of porphyromonas gingivalis.
(and the tissue wounds that transfer bacteria to the brain...)

Yeah, I had braces for nine years before I was 21.


I'm pretty sure that living in an Alzheimer's facility, eating pancakes, and not remembering to brush your teeth does the same thing...