Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Experiments on Myself

A couple successful ones, too.

First, Probiotics.  Love them.
I have been having problems ever since I took the antibiotics for my teeth.  Really sensitive guts, temperature control problems etc.  I went to the vitamin store and got some from the refrigerated unit, just to make sure the bacteria were live.  I don't know anything about them, so got the version for Women over 50.  Probiotics for  Seniors, kiss my ass...
Anyhow, I have to say, it worked wonders.   My guts aren't grinding and I no longer feel sick.   My gums and sinuses are much happier.   And my feet are WAY better.   Seriously.  I don't understand it, but my feet don't hurt anymore.   I had a couple warts on them, those went away immediately, but so did my neuroma that started  about 20 years ago.   I was told it required surgery.  It's gone.  Strange but true.  I am actually up to walking 1.5 miles in regular shoes! 


Second, Electric Cigarrettes.
I started using ecigs a while ago, but never could give up the real thing.  Apparently, my bad results were the product of inferior products.  After trying a few- I have learned a few things.
1.  Power matters.   You need a good battery with a manual switch.  Or a wired unit.
2.  Solvent matters.   The nicotine comes dissolved in different liquids.  Ethylene glycol was truly irritating to my mouth.  The cartridges that are half glycerine are not.
 
Get this one, it's better than smoking.
They even have coffee flavored cartridges.   Awesome.

Vaping video
It fits right into my internet obsession lifestyle.
I have now been tobacco free since January 13th.   Never looked back.