Saturday, March 1, 2014

Exhibit A

Hello, I'm a student at a Florida high school and I have a research paper about zombies that's due in like 3 days and one of my requirements is to have an interview and emailing for that is fine. I wanted to ask you some questions about that
1. When The zombie apocalypse occurs, do you think the government would have any control on it and stop it?
2. For the viewers watching The Talking Dead, do you think they think the survival tips are effective?
3. Should people be worried about this epidemic in the future?
4. Can you say that the show, The Walking Dead is really fictional?
5. Do you think scientifically it's possible for there to be a zombie apocalypse
Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

You clearly did not even bother to read my site. It's about Narcolepsy.
But since you asked- the Zombie Apocalypse has already occurred. It involved sugar destroying the brains of American schoolchildren such as yourself. 

(oh my, she replied!)

I'm so sorry! I would love to! It's just I'm working on this research paper for English.
Sent from my iPhone