Friday, April 29, 2016

My Two Cents

This Transgenders in Bathrooms bullshit has got to stop.
The only thing this accomplishes is exiling disadvantaged people into their homes.

The only people worried about this are old men. 
I have been going in ladies bathrooms my entire life.  There is nothing sketchy going on in there.  We go in the stalls, do our business and then come out and wash our hands.  Maybe every once in a while there is a make-up or garment failure being addressed.   That's all.
You nasty old men have spent too much time amongst your own kind and are imagining things that don't exist.

I have two suggestions:

I am quite sure that Any Man who has a small daughter would be welcome to stand at the entrance and wait for her.   It's not a big deal.    All you will see is handwashing.    Just explain yourself.   We do speak human languages you know.

However, I really like the idea of "Take your Man into the Ladies Room Day".
Some Saturday we should all take the freaked out dads and grampas to the mall or stadium and show them the Scary Room.