Wednesday, December 28, 2016

End of the Year

I usually put up a lot of posts, but I am just not up to it.   I am ignoring the world and obsessing on home remodeling instead.

Zombies of the Year: Gina and Christina. Shining lights in the darkness.
( I love you guys, but I refuse to ever go back to Orlando again.   Never.   Hate that place.  Ha.)

Maniac of the Year: Mr. T.
Hands down. Second year in a row.  Legendary levels of pathology.

Researcher of the Year:  Lars Andersson
Who has done math for a few years and found data that indicates that the Pandemrix vaccine also increases Type 1 diabetes incidence in children. Yep.

I am exhausted by the cognitive dissonance. All I see is illness induced outrage.
I cannot listen to news anymore, and am now even more isolated than I was before.

If humanity and democracy survive, someday it will be taught in history classes that bacteria played a YUGE role in making 2016 the global nightmare that it was.

Do what you can to make it better.
I will try to help you.