Friday, October 19, 2018

See the Punkocracy

I just saw this new ad for the army-
There are those who are compelled to act when others don't. 
Are you one of them?   Do you have what it takes?
This slick piece of video is directly aimed at young people with impulse control problems.
And suggests that what they need is very big guns. 

I think this is problematic.  Irresponsible.  Exploitative.  Dangerous.
It reminds me of what my father said after his military service.
"I wanted to do the right thing.  They made me into a killer."

If you have impulse control problems that make you think you can save the world- you should consider seeing a dentist.  
There's probably something wrong with your upper front teeth that is activating your trigeminal and vagus nerves and fight response.  (lower teeth tend to depress the nerves and cause the freezing response)

How I know-
I have both.   A bad upper canine on the left, and two crowned lower molars on the right.
I can't usually feel them, but I know which is problematic by whether I am homicidal or suicidal that day...