Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Wish I Could Drink

Today seems like a good day for that. It's been cloudy again here. It's annoying.

Washington just switched over from State owned liquor stores to retail vendors.  There's a bunch of new stores and Jeff wanted to see if there were good Bourbons.  I haven't been able to metabolize alcohol for a long time, so never went to the pathetic state stores.  We went to Wine World (party on, excellent) it was huge and they had tons of stuff.
I went over to the Vodka section- they have the prettiest bottles.  Anyhow, did you know there are a zillion cake flavored liquors now?   Man, I thought I was bad, I drank the sweetest dessert wine I could find (Verdi).  This stuff looks like it's targeted directly at your pancreas.  Cupcake flavor, Red Velvet cake, Chocolate cake, oh my.
Hmmm, I wonder what their market profile is?   Hypoglycemic women maybe?

Not that I wouldn't if I could...

Last night I went shopping for nicotine liquid for my electronic cigarette. It's getting almost as bad over there. Every dessert flavor you can think of.
I use coffee flavor for my everyday vape, but I got some "Glazed Donut" just to try it.