Thursday, January 3, 2013

Short Term Results

Of my latest experiment on myself.

I started taking 5000 IU Vitamin D3 on November 27.   I had bought some and tried it before and didn't see any difference.   I went back and looked at those pills, they are only 400 IU.   The new recommendations are much higher than that (1000 IU per 20 pounds of weight).

This is what I have already noticed:

All my epithelium is healing.   I feel like I'm rehydrating or something.

My mouth and gums especially.    They don't seem as "ragged", I have more saliva production, and even my hygienist noticed there's much less plaque.

My skin is improving.   Dry patches that I have been trying to treat for a year- have disappeared.

My nerves seem calmer.   My reactions to stress are not as extreme.

I do not have the urge to rip off my fingernails.   That's been bugging me for six months.   It subsided within a week or two.   Amazing.