Sunday, March 2, 2014

Snarcolepsy

Riffing on this post...
  1.  When The zombie apocalypse occurs, do you think the government would have any control on it and stop it?
    Um, no dear. The government is owned by the food and drug companies that make the zombies.
    Cereal and ritalin, the All American Breakfast-  brought to you by the USDA and FDA.

  2. For the viewers watching The Talking Dead, do you think they think the survival tips are effective?
    I don't know, I stay out of the room when my husband watches it. My brain is too tired for all that blood and moaning. As I said, my site is about Narcolepsy.

  3. Should people be worried about this epidemic in the future?
    Well, there are plenty of present zombie epidemics we could work on. Today.

  4. Can you say that the show, The Walking Dead is really fictional?
    This question doesn't even make sense. Of course it's fictional. It has writers and everything.
    I think the word you are looking for is metaphorical. Allegorical. And yes, I'm sure it is.  That's the annoying thing about fiction...  lots of symbolism and moralizing, very few facts. (kind of like psychology...)
    I don't know what specific dystopian themes there are though, as I said, I don't watch it.  I have enough dystopian thoughts in my head already.

  5. Do you think scientifically it's possible for there to be a zombie apocalypse?
    I believe it has already taken place numerous times. We carry the footprints of past epidemics in our genes. Most diseases that were common in the past had significant neurological effects. That's how they hide among us- after a while they evolve to produce symptoms that make us tolerate them, less virulence, more beneficial behavior.

    Try some real epidemiology. See toxoplasmosis.
    And look up cat worship in Ancient Egypt. There's a reason the internet is all about kitties... They control the people who sit on the internet all day.
Oh and by the way. while you are actually wasting brain cells on shit like this, I am animating a Zombie Army.