Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Mapping the Darkness

These gifs are as close as I have ever come to my hallucinations.   I see patterns of light when I close my eyes. The overall effect is really similar, but the things I see are less distinct than actual lines.  Just swirly shadows.  And the motion seems to go the other way.   I have to figure out what that means...

This was my most common configuration while falling asleep
two sources, seemed to be located at the eyes.

This is what it looked like when I was a child.
one source.  off center.

This is very similar to what I had right after my tooth extractions
Definitely emanating from the upper jaws.

If my tear ducts are clogged and my eyelids are really puffy and I squeeze my eyes- I get something like this, but infinitely fractal in the center.